We are currently looking for dynamic RVTs to join our newly opening 5,400 square foot veterinary clinic in mid-May in Saskatoon located on Fairlight Drive. If you are a team player, have a positive attitude with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in working with colleagues and pet parents you are a good fit for us.
- Must have completed veterinary technical diploma program
- Have strong knowledge in physical exam and patient assessment
- Professionalism with above average written and communication skills
Duties include but not limited to,
- Management of surgical and hospitalized patients
- Sample collection carrying out laboratory tests, sample preparation for submission for reference laboratories
- Assisting veterinarians with patient assessment and patient care
- Client Services
- Hospital management
A great RVT is an essential part of veterinary team and we provide a fun supportive and professional work environment to utilize all of your skills
Salary will commensurate with experience. A health benefit package, CE allowance and association membership fees as well as staff discounts are included in this position.