Our incredible team at Mosaic is looking for a Clinic Manager to join our progressive, mixed animal practice in Maple Creek, SK on a full-time, permanent basis!
About Mosaic Veterinary Partners
At Mosaic, our purpose is to help people help animals. Mosaic Veterinary Partners is elevating rural mixed animal practices through investment, management, and practice support, all while keeping our people and the animals we serve at the forefront. Mixed Animal medicine is what we do best, and the Mosaic crew is committed to supporting and leading practice teams by fostering an environment of collaboration, connection, and care. Looking for diverse caseload and a team of mentors to support your personal development? We think you might like it at Mosaic!
Our Clinic Managers are the glue that hold us together. The successful candidate will play a key role in evaluating clinic performance, optimizing business growth, and developing innovating marketing strategies to showcase our special clinic. Under the guidance of the Regional Management team, the Clinic Manager also performs a wide range of administrative activities, leads business operations and maintenance, ensures profitability of the clinic, and drives the clinic’s mission of delivering high-quality patient care and exceptional client service. Our Clinic Managers are also key mentors for our staff, and as such should model an “owner” mentality by demonstrating a willingness to support all employees.
In addition to the above, duties for this position include:
- Oversight of and the clinic’s financials and budget;
- Leading and coaching a growing team while fostering an environment of trust, respect and enthusiasm;
- Partnering with the Regional Operations team to develop objectives and policies to ensure efficient and profitable operations.
The Team and Community:
We may be biased, but we think that our team at Maple Creek is pretty special. Our team of eleven is a close-knit group of professionals who will be the first to tell you how much they love working together. Our team is proud to be part of the Maple Creek community which offers all of the needed amenities right in town and if you find yourself looking for something more, the city of Medicine Hat is only a one hour drive away. Maple Creek also offers endless opportunities to partake in fun outdoor activities and we are lucky to have Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park only a short, 20-minute drive away.
The Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you have:
- 3-5 years of management experience, with a preference to those with a veterinary medicine background;
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the desire to make recommendations for change;
- Direct experience leading teams of at least 5 employees;
- Demonstrated interpersonal and written communication skills;
- A positive team player attitude to enable our team to grow and flourish;
- A love for diversity in the type of work you do;
- The ability to lift 35+ pounds without assistance;
- Strong organizational skills which allow you to stay focused and work under pressure.
What do we offer?
Mosaic is most proud of the mentorship that we are able to provide our clinic teams. Our Partnership team is comprised of team members who are world renowned in their fields (bovine and equine medicine, to name a few!) and they love supporting development of our team members.
We also offer:
- Competitive group benefits;
- Competitive vacation time;
- Personal time and wellness benefits;
- Referral bonuses;
- Continuing education hours and allowances;
- Signing bonuses;
- Staff discounts at the clinics.
Mosaic is proud to support relocations as well as licensing and membership dues, where applicable.