Our team consists of five full time DVMs, seven RVTs, six CSR, 5 VAs and 1 Practice Manager. Our newly renovated clinic consists of six exam rooms, two surgery suites and two dental suites.
If you are looking to enhance your skills in surgery, dentals, ultrasound, digital imaging or anesthetics; Cumberland Veterinary Clinic is the place for you!
We are currently looking for a dynamic RVT to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fun, supportive and dedicated team of professionals. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team where learning possibilities are endless!
About The Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma (New grads welcome!)
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills
Cumberland Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career and career planning
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- Canada wide internal transfer opportunities
We look forward to hearing from you!