We are currently looking for a dynamic veterinary technician to join newly opening veterinary clinic in Saskatoon. If you are a team player, have a positive attitude with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in working with colleagues and pet parents you are a good fit for us.
- Must have completed veterinary technical diploma program
- Have strong knowledge in physical exam and patient assessment
- Professionalism with above average written and communication skills
Duties include but not limited to,
- Management of surgical and hospitalized patients
- Sample collection carrying out laboratory tests, sample preparation for submission for reference laboratories
- Assisting veterinarians with patient assessment and patient care
- Client Services
- Hospital management
A great technician is an essential part of veterinary team and we provide a fun supportive and professional work environment to utilize all of your skills
Our hospital is equipped with in house IDEXX blood and urine analyzers and digital radiology (including dental x-ray) and full functioning surgery and dental suites.
Salary will commensurate with experience and range from $20-$24 an hour. A health benefit package, CE allowance and association membership fees as well as staff discounts are included in this position.