Peak Veterinary Health is seeking a full time experienced Veterinary Technologist to join our newly build mixed animal clinic located just 5 minutes west of Moose Jaw. Our team of 5 full time Veterinarians, 3 full time Veterinary Technologists and 2 Receptionists are searching for our next team member to join our Peak family. If you are organized, compassionate, and have a great work ethic - this job might be for you!
Qualifications - Registered Veterinary Technician with either current or eligible registration in the province of Saskatchewan
- 2 years experience minimum in the veterinary industry, with particular experience in mixed animal environment.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office Suite; ability to quickly learn new software
- Experience with electronic and paper file management
- Basic knowledge of medical, surgical, and reproductive procedures commonly used in the treatment of animals as well as vaccines and pharmaceuticals used is an asset.
- Organization skills are a must
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients and their owners
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
Benefits: Dental/Vision/Medical benefits - on site parking - Paid time off - Staff discount on procedures and products - CE allowance - Paid Stat Holidays
Schedule: 9 hour shifts Monday - Friday with EDO every other week
For inquiries or to send in your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org