Are you a RVT who enjoys the thrill of not knowing what’s going to come in next? Do you enjoy thinking critically on your feet while learning new and advanced techniques? Invermere Veterinary Hospital located in Invermere, BC is looking for talented RVT’s to join our diverse team!
BONUS AVAILABLE for Full Time RVT’s!!!
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE if applicable
Invermere Veterinary Hospital is a well-established small animal practice with knowledgeable, caring staff and great clientele. Our veterinary hospital offers full-service veterinary care in a modern facility with state-of-the-art medical equipment and paperless medical records (AVImark).
We are located in the beautiful community of Invermere on the Lake, in the Columbia Valley, nestled between the Canadian Rockies and Purcell Mountain ranges. Quiet and quaint, our downtown district has a relaxed atmosphere with trendy, funky, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, pubs, galleries, gift, and specialty shops……yet we are close to larger centres such as Calgary and Cranbrook.
If you enjoy a balanced, healthy lifestyle that can include skiing, skating, rock climbing, hiking, swimming, canoeing, paddle boarding, biking, fishing, and great views … this is the community for you. Check out our local community here.
What to Expect:
- Friendly/Inclusive Culture: Our team treats each other with respect and kindness. We strive to ensure everyone feels welcome.
- Appreciation: Our Doctors and technicians truly value each individual team member for who they are and each unique experience they bring to the team.
- A great learning environment! Our RVT’s enjoy having the opportunity to mentor and guide technician students. They work hard to support and encourage each other and love to celebrate wins, big or small.
- You are a Registered Veterinary Technician dedicated to outstanding client service and excellent patient care.
- You understand the importance of maintaining a positive, respectful, uplifting hospital culture and genuinely love working with people that share that same value.
- You can adapt to the individual needs of each patient, are eager to continue enhancing your skill set, and truly want to make a difference.
- Surgery: 8 AM – 4:30 PM Monday to Friday
- Treatment: 8:30 AM – 5 PM Monday to Friday
- On Call: Shared on approximately 3 days per month.
- Competitive wages
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance if applicable
- Outstanding Personal Pet Medical and Retail Discounts
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Provincial Dues Paid
- Incentive Bonus Available
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Retirement Savings Program
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Opportunity to work with Wildlife
For more information about our hospital, please visit www.invermereveterinaryhospital.com or contact email@example.com to apply.
At Invermere Veterinary Hospital and NVA Canada, diversity and inclusion are an important part of our everyday reality. We are committed to fostering an open and inclusive environment where everyone belongs, our people feel comfortable and confident to be themselves and reach their full potential regardless of age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, marital and family status, religion or other belief, culture, sexual orientation or disability.