Are you ready for a rewarding career as a Registered Veterinary Technician in a vibrant animal hospital? Look no further than Albert North Veterinary Clinic!
Why Choose Albert North: Join our AAHA Accredited facility, where expert care meets a passion for pets. We cater to small animals and exotics, including avian, reptiles, and pocket pets. At Albert North, we believe in a balanced work-life dynamic, providing continuous education, mentorship opportunities, and a supportive team environment.
As a valuable member of our team, you'll need:
- Animal Health Technician/Veterinary Technician Diploma
- VTNE qualification or imminent completion
- Good standing with your provincial regulatory association
We're looking for individuals who embody:
- Passion for daily work
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude
- Adaptability to day-to-day challenges
- Team-oriented mindset
- A good sense of humor with a professional approach
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation (Starting at $18/hr - $25/hr, experience-dependent)
- Flexible working hours
- Annual performance reviews
- Various team-building activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Annual uniform allowance
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental benefits, fantastic EAP, and other perks
- RRSP plan with employer matching
- Career advancement opportunities
- Commitment to community through the Oscar Fund activities
- Great medical and pet supply discounts
Albert North Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.