Have you always wanted to live in beautiful BC?
Do you want to be part of something different?
- where you will use your skills?
- work with a great team that takes pride in providing excellent patient and client care?
- work in a clinic where your work/life balance is important?
-where developing strong relationships with the clients is encouraged?
- where your voice matters, and your opinions are valued?
- where a positive environment and having a sense of humour is encouraged?
- where you will be mentored and encouraged to grow your skills?
We value our RVT/AHTs and want you to utilize all technical skills including blood collection, i.v. catheterization, dental cleanings, digital X-rays, anesthesia, administer and analyze diagnostic tests (hematology, clinical chemistry, cytology, urinalysis, etc.) utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques.
If this sounds like what you have been looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
Our very competitive salaries are based on experience and performance. Salary range $25-$35 per hour.
Benefits offered for full-time employees include: CE & Scrub Allowances, BCVTA dues paid, health benefits, discounts on food and products as well as veterinary care for your furry family members.
Relocation allowance available
Experience is an asset, but new grads are welcome to apply as we are happy to train the right person!
COVID-19 protocols in place to keep our staff and clients healthy.