Are you a Registered Veterinary Technologist who loves the thrill of Emergency Medicine as well as the routine of General Practice? Do you feel like you have a lot to learn but also a lot to teach as well? Do you long for a job where you will truly be utilized to your maximum potential? If any of these ring true for you, it’s time to join the growing team at 24 Hour Animal Care Centre in Regina, SK.
As an AAHA accredited 5 doctor, small animal hospital, we have been serving the Regina community since 1993. Our mission is to provide compassionate and high-quality veterinary care for all companion animals in a modern and friendly environment. We know you care about the well-being of your pet, and we do too, which is why our entire staff strives to stay up to date on the latest advancements in Veterinary Medicine as well as embrace Fear Free practices. We offer preventative care as well as ER and some Specialty services. We proudly boast a state-of-the-art facility including a CT, endoscope, abdominal and cardiac ultrasounds, laser therapy, Idexx in-house laboratory equipment, digital x-ray and more!
What To Expect:
- Collaborative Team: This team learns from one another through collaboration, innovation and all things related to providing the best patient care.
- Supportive Leadership Team: Open door policy where the Leadership Team wants to see all staff members set and achieve their goals. They help on the floor, plan team huddles, and empower individual success.
You are an RVT who is confident in your technical skills and abilities. Having been in practice for at least a year, you feel comfortable helping to direct the flow of traffic and mentor those that can learn from you. Or you might be a new graduate who is looking to grow your skill set and apply your knowledge to the fullest of its potential. You strive to maintain a positive mindset regardless of what the day may throw your way. You enjoy collaborating with a strong medical team who is as passionate about quality patient care as you are. Learning new things is something you enjoy, and you look forward to setting and meeting new goals and expectations.
- 12-Hour Shifts Available – Some Flexibility
- Days and Nights
- NO ON CALL
- Relocation/Locum Assistance Available
- Night Shift Differential
- Weekend Differential
- On-Site Dorm for Locums
- Staff Incentive Bonuses
- CE Allowance
- Uniform Allowance for scrubs as well as jackets
- Paid Time Off – 3 Weeks Annually
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Employee Pet Discount
- Pet Insurance Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance
We strive to create a hospital environment that is uplifting with a large focus on our team. Come check us out and see where you fit in!
For more information about our hospital, please visit www.24hracc.ca
Please submit your CV to Sarah Kessler at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!