At the Veterinary Mobility Center, our mission is to provide our patients with the best possible care, with a strong focus on pain management and prevention of injury. We believe all pets benefit from mobility and want them to be able to live their lives without discomfort or pain. Our full-service practice offers an integrative and diverse approach to the field of veterinary medicine.
Are you a Registered Veterinary Technologist that aligns with our mission who is looking to expand your skillset? We are seeking a motivated candidate to offer training opportunities in the field of rehabilitation and pain management for a full-time position.
The rehabilitation services we offer include a dynamic team trained in: Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, Therapeutic Modalities, Exercise and Hydrotherapy, Orthopedic Surgery and Custom Orthotics, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, Massage and Manual therapy, and Regenerative Medicine (PRP & Stem Cell). For a full list of services please visit our website.
To apply you must have:
- Graduate of a two-year animal health technician or veterinary health technician college program or a three-year veterinary health technologist college program.
- Eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Association of Veterinary Technologists.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a clinical setting.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
- Be comfortable working a computerized clinic environment.
- Be familiar and at ease dealing with animals in a clinical setting.
- Be adaptable to change
Attractive wage package. No weekends. Saskatchewan Pension Plan. Benefits include health/dental plan, paid SAVT dues and continuing education, scrub allowance, paid sick leave and discounted pricing on pet products and services.
To apply for this opportunity please email a current resume to:
Stephanie Mansfield, B.Comm, CPHR
HR/Business Manager email@example.com