Are you a Registered Veterinary Technologist who has a big heart for animals and a high standard of care? If so, you might be the ideal candidate for our team at Delisle Veterinary Service. We strive to provide superior care to our patients, and we have fun doing it. Join us and see for yourself!
DVS is a fast-paced, rural, small animal practice that frequently sees emergencies. We also perform many orthopedic procedures such as fracture repairs, TPLOs, FHOs, External Capsular Repairs, etc. We utilize Cornerstone veterinary software, have new Heska lab equipment, ultrasound, digital dental & full body x-ray. You will never be bored!
The ideal candidate should
- Be compassionate.
- Be prepared to work full-time hours
- Have a good sense of humor.
- Have excellent organization skills and be detail oriented.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work well with a team as well as individually.
- Have 2 years of previous experience as an RVT.
In return, we offer continuous mentorship, competitive wage, a substantial employee discount, paid continuing education, and paid SAVT/SVMA dues. Please send your resume and cover letter to Janelle at email@example.com. We can't wait to meet you!