The successful candidate for our Marketing Coordinator – Summer Student position will focus on planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating marketing campaigns to bring awareness to the profession, celebrate our members, and advance the association.
- Develop, manage, and deliver a video marketing project to raise awareness of RVTs and veterinary medicine in rural Saskatchewan
- Design, deliver, and evaluate marketing campaigns
- Create graphics for digital delivery
- Maintaining records and reporting documents
- Completing administrative tasks as required
- Assisting staff with a variety of tasks as directed
- Marketing experience or training
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within a group and independently
- Enrolled as a post-secondary student, on a full-time basis, for the fall 2021 and winter 2022 semesters
- Returning to school in the fall of 2022
- Available May through August 2022
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Familiarity with Canva, social media, and video development would be an asset
- A level of comfort in rural areas and around animals (large and small) would be an asset
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is encouraged
- Some travel may be required
This is a temporary full-time (35 hours a week) summer student position from May through August 2022. A blended work environment is available where the candidate can work from the office and remotely. The SAVT fosters a flexible work environment as long as the tasks and deadlines are being met.
February 28, 2022
$16.00-$18.00 an hour
Send your cover letter and resume/CV to the attention of Jasmin Carlton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the job title is in the subject line of the email.